Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Ramen with Ginger Roasted Squash and Crispy Pork Belly

I found this recipe in one of the newest Sunset magazines, and knew just from looking at the ingredients that I had to make it.  The amount of food and time and effort that go into this ramen may be more than it is worth, but it is fun attacking big cooking projects like this sometimes.  This was part of a lovely dinner with my parents and boyfriend and they absolutely loved it, so if you have time and want to impress some people I definitely recommend making this yummy soup.  Also Infocamp PDX was a couple weekends ago and it was a great hit!  All the attendees seemed to have very positive things to say and enjoyed themselves, so all in all after much planning I think Infocamp PDX was a huge success!  Here is the link to this recipe because it is just too complicated to rewrite, enjoy the pictures below.


No comments:

Post a Comment