Monday, November 22, 2010

Mom's Birthday Dinner

Success! After many emails between my father, me, and my older brother we successfully pulled off my mum's birthday meal:)  My older brother hosted the event in his lovely home in Sellwood, and my aunt, uncle and cousin joined as well.  My dad made the chicken based on a recipe I found on tastespotting.com
The chicken was apricot chili tequila chicken thighs, and they tasted sooo good:) As for the rest of the meal, I made the potato "salad" which is featured on my blog under gourmet, and I roasted green beans and a red bell pepper, with a pinot grigio vinegar based dressing.  My aunt and uncle brought an amazing chocolate mousse cake to top off the meal.  It was a perfect way to end an awesome yet exhausting weekend.  Now time to prepare for thanksgiving!!!!


1 comment:

  1. Food was amazing, great chicken recipe, vegies were perfect!

    ReplyDelete