Thursday, August 22, 2013

Char Siu Bao

Hello all you wonderful foodies!!!  It has been WAY too long since I have done the blogging thing, but you all know how it is when life gets super busy.  But food is my passion so let this be the revival of my blog and recipe sharing adventures!

To catch you up a little bit I am still happily working as the Librarian for Oregon Department of Forestry, I am still in a very loving and supportive relationship, I still love cheese and wine....oh and Rebecca and I still love cooking together!  Which brings me to this blog post. 

Rebecca and I have now established that at least once a year we are going to have a dumpling day.  Dumpling day consists of cooking all day long and making many different kinds of delicious dumplings and then stuffing our faces with all the foods.  Luckily for me Rebecca beat me to blogging these recipes so I am merely going to give you the links and some mouth watering pictures.  We made Char Siu Bao, Guo Tie, and Siu Mai.  While it was a little tedious making all of these things it was worth the amazing flavors.  Plus I will say it always helps to have a cooking buddy:)





No comments:

Post a Comment