Adapted from Cooking Light
4 boneless lean pork chops, about 1 inch thick
2 tablespoons brown sugar
2 teaspoons paprika
2 teaspoons ground coriander
3/4 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
1 tablespoon ginger, minced
3 cloves garlic, minced
1. Lightly score a diamond pattern on both sides of pork.
2. In small bowl combine: brown sugar, paprika, ground coriander, salt, crushed red pepper, ginger, and garlic and mix well.
3. Spray large skillet with cooking spray and turn to medium-high heat.
4. Take mixture from bowl and rub evenly over pork.
5. Add to skillet and cook each side for 5 minutes or until done.
The kitchen will smell so good once this pork hits the pan! Also some more nutrition facts.
Calories:199, Fat:6.4g, Sat. Fat:2.1g, Carbs:9.2g, Protein:25.3g, Fiber:1.1g
Picture from: http://www.cookinglight.com/food/quick-healthy/quick-easy-superfast-asian-recipes-00400000047614/page17.html