Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Nori Radish Toasts

Wow, I have been a SUPER slacker in cooking and writing for the last month and a half.  I am so sorry, between the holidays, getting really really sick, and job searching my wonderful hobby of cooking and blogging about it has suffered the most.  So here is my attempt to revive my blog and keep up the cooking, the thing I love most.  I have also been super involved in planning InfocampPDX, it is only two weeks away so register now!!!  So here is an appetizer recipe from the wonderful Sunset magazine and it was my addition to the Christmas day activities.

The Ingredients
1 French baguette, sliced 2 inches thick
1 large sheet nori (seaweed)
5 tablespoons butter, room temperature
1 bunch radishes, thinly sliced


The Process
1.  Turn on oven to 350 degrees, take cut baguette and place pieces on cookie sheet and put in oven for about 10 minutes or until the edges are golden brown.

2.  Using scissors cut up the nori sheet into little pieces or grind in a coffee grinder.

3.  In small bowl mix together butter and nori.

4.  Smear butter spread onto toasts and top with several slices of radishes and eat away.


No comments:

Post a Comment