2. Heat up skillet over medium-high heat with olive oil, while it heats season chicken with salt and pepper.
7. Add chicken, parsley and thyme, stir and set aside.
8. Take 5 sheets of phyllo and place center of sheets over the center of pan and press down so all corners are touching pan.
9. Add all of the filling from skillet, then fold end of phyllo sheets over top of filling to cover.
10. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese over top and put in oven for 30 minutes or until filling is bubbling.
11. Take out and let cool for 5 minutes to set, and enjoy!
I think that steamed broccoli or sauteed spinach would be a great side dish to go with the pot pie, though I just ate the pot pie:)