Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Tzatziki Sauce

I love tzatziki sauce! It is good on almost everything, and nothing can compare to the wonderful sour taste of plain yogurt.  I was encouraged to make this to accompany my leftover Spinach and Tofu Triangles (the last post I did), and they were perfect together.  Also might I add that the Blazers won against the Suns last night and they looked amazing! Go Blazers!  So here we go
makes about 1 1/2 cups

Ingredients
1 medium-small cucumber, grated (skin and all)
1 cup plain non-fat Greek yogurt
1 tablespoon olive oil
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon pepper
1 teaspoon lemon juice
2 cloves garlic, pressed (in garlic presser or minced)
1 teaspoon dill
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder

The Process
1.  Combine all ingredients in small bowl and mix well.  Let chill for at least 1/2 hour and serve.

No comments:

Post a Comment