Beet trio featuring beet soup with smoked horseradish crème fraîche; poached beet, olive oil cake, chèvre and mint; and fried beet with honey-jalapeño glaze
Crispy soft-boiled egg, citrus vinaigrette, chorizo and greens
Trout, rice, shrimp étouffée
Pork loin with mustard-braised onions and garlic spätzle
Crispy risotto cake with mushrooms and root vegetable ragout
The food was delicious and worth every dollar, I had the crispy risotto cake and my boyfriend got the pork loin which they changed to pork belly, we shared these and were very happy. Onto the recipe, I adapted this recipe last Thursday and paired it with roasted broccoli. Enjoy!
4 chicken thighs
1/4 cup almond flour seasoned with salt and pepper
1 tablespoons butter
1 tablespoons olive oil
1/2 pound cremini mushrooms, sliced
1 large clove garlic, chopped
3/4 cups white wine
1/2 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme (or 1 teaspoons dry)
1/4 cup Asiago cheese (or other hard cheese like Parmesean)
2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
1/4 cup half n half
1. In a large skillet, melt butter and olive oil on medium high heat.
2. Dredge chicken in seasoned almond flour and cook in butter/olive oil mixture until golden brown. About 5 minutes on each side. Remove from pan and set aside.
3. Reduce heat to medium add mushrooms and garlic to pan. Saute for a few minutes until mushrooms are slightly limp. Add white wine and thyme - scraping up all the bits in the bottom of the pan.
4. Add chicken back to pan and simmer for about 15-20 minutes.
5. Remove chicken from pan and add cream, asiago, dijon and salt and pepper to taste.
6. Add chicken back to pan to reheat and serve!