Monday, July 11, 2011

Garlic Parsley Mushrooms

These mushrooms were made as an attempt to bring something different to a BBQ.  The typical foods brought to BBQ's are salads of all sorts, meats, hot dogs, corn, etc.  So I knew we are having amazing sausages from Kenny and Zukes and then my other friend brought the tastiest sourdough rolls from The Pearl Bakery so I figured I should make something to garnish the sausages with, and I sure am glad I did....epic BBQ dinner to say the least.

Tops about 10 Sausages

The Ingredients
1 pound crimini mushrooms, cut in halves
1/2 stick salt butter, melted
1/2 cup white wine
5 cloves garlic, minced
1 tablespoon olive oil
3 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
Salt and Pepper to taste

The Process
1.  Turn oven on to 425 degrees.  In glass shallow baking dish add mushrooms, garlic, oil, salt, pepper, and butter.  Stir up very well.

2.  Put mushrooms in oven (uncovered) and bake for 10 minutes.  After 10 minutes add white wine, stir, and bake for another 10 minutes (so 20minutes total).

3.  Take them out of the oven and stir in parsley and devour....or bring them to a BBQ and put them on sausages.

No comments:

Post a Comment